- Be a current member
- Ensure contact details are current on your clubforce account.
- A parent/guardian must accompany any athlete under 18 years.
- Not have been out of the country in the last 14 days.
- Not have been around someone with symptoms of Covid-19 in the last 14 days.
- Not be in a period of self-isolation and/or cocooning under the current Health Policy Rules.
- Not be displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
- Carry hand sanitizer and use before and after your session.
- Complete COVID-19 Screening form before each session.
- Familiarize yourself with this document Guidance for Athletes
- Ensure physical distancing at all times.
- Ensure track gate is closed during your session.
- Lock the gate when session is finished.
Please note there will be no access to the clubhouse or toilet facilities.
Data is collected in order to comply with government/HSE/ Athletics Ireland guidelines.
Data provided on individual booking/s will not be shared with anyone other than the Lead athlete, club safety officer and members listed on the booking and only for contact tracing purposes.
All documents sent to this email account will be retained until the pandemic restrictions are lifted by the Government or for 6 months.
Lucan Harries Club Gear.
Our club colours are red and black. Our singlet and tee-shirt are red with a black stripe going across the body from the opposite shoulder, showing the distinctive club crest, with Lucan Harriers written on the back. All members are requested to wear club colours when racing.
As well as the club singlet & tee-shirt for racing, we have a wide range of gear available to compliment your running wardrobe, whether you are training or racing. There are hoodies, polo shirts, dri-fit tee long sleeve tops running jackets, shorts & Leggings.
Ordering is via the Clubforce platform. You can place an order anytime. Our gear manager will aggregate the orders and place with our suppliers from time to time. This will be highlighted in advance.
After a hiatus of a few years while work was ongoing with our new track, the Lucan Harriers 5 Mile Road Race will return on Sunday 8th September at 11am.
This race will be part of the Lucan Festival and will also see the official opening of our new track.
Registration is at https://www.myrunresults.com/events/lucan_harriers_5mile/237/details
Race 2 of the Lucan Harriers Championships was held in Griffeen Park in beautiful weather conditions on 27th June.
This race is run with runners start times handicapped based on the results of last weeks race.
First home in the Ladies Race was Amanda Breen followed by Aoife Bradley and Neasa Ní Dhoibhilín. In the Men's race Vincent Scanlon led them home followed by Brian Lamon and Garry Mortimer.
l-r Neasa Ní Dhoibhilín, Amanda Breen and Aoife Bradley l-r Garry Mortimer, Vincent Scanlon, Club Chairman Marie Collins and Brian Lamon